Pressure Chamber Testing
Haag’s Pressure Chamber can simulate wind pressure up to 250 psf and rainfall up to 8 inches per hour. We test building envelope assemblies including curtain walls, windows, doors and skylights to simulate wind design pressures. Testing is performed in accordance with ASTM E330, E331, E1105, E2268 & E547; FM 4474; UL 580 and 1897; AAMA 502; and TAS 202 & 203.
Haag is now IAS Accredited for pressure chamber testing.
Pressure Chamber tests:
- ASTM E330-02 (Reapproved 2010)—Standard Test Method for Structural Performance of Exterior Windows, Doors, Skylights and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- ASTM E331-00 (Reapproved 2009)—Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- ASTM E2268-04 (Reapproved 2011)—Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, and Doors by Rapid Pulsed Air Pressure Difference
- FBC Testing Application Standard (TAS) 202-94—Criteria for Testing Impact & Nonimpact Resistant Building Envelope Components Using Uniform Static Air Pressure
- FBC Testing Application Standard (TAS) 203-94—Criteria for Testing Products Subject to Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading
See it in action: